The Events reports tool allows you (or your accountant) to get information on:
- All ticket sales and refunds
- All payouts
Drawing a report
To draw an event report:
- Open the Events module and click Events Reports
- Using the drop-down, select the events you want included in the report and choose which dates should be included in the report.
- Click Download report.
An Excel document will then be downloaded onto your computer.
Reading the report
There are two tabs on the report:
1) All Transactions
This tab contains info on all the ticket sales and refunds for all the selected events between the specified date periods.
This tab contains info about all the payouts that have taken place for the selected events between the specified date periods.
What to do if something doesn’t look quite right
- Double check you selected the correct event when drawing the report. Is it possible you have more than one event of the same name in your list of events?
- Double check you selected the correct date periods for the report.