Create Digital Follow-up Forms
With GoDoChurch you can create various electronic forms to capture records. A Follow-up web page is a digital form that creates records in your database, without you having to open your database. You can customise these forms with pre-loaded fields for use in a specific situation. For example, you can create a form preloaded with 'Visitor' as reason and 'Morning' as location and then send the link to that form to your hosting team for use to directly capture your visitor's information into your database, removing the need for paper cards. A Follow-up web page is a digital form that creates records in your database, without you having to open your database.
Which forms to create
Create forms for any instance where you want to capture a record for follow up purposes. This can be for once-off or regular use.
Creating input forms
Create a form:
- Click on Menu>> Follow up and on the main Follow up page click on the Follow Up Web Page button.
- Complete the below fields as required for your form. Each field can be preloaded or left open for the person completing the form to select.
- Page Title: The heading for your form. Give information on the purpose of this form. Limited to 160 characters.
- Pre-load with the following reason: Select the specific reason or leave as it for all options to be available on the form.
- Pre-load with the following region: Select the specific reason or leave as it for all options to be available on the form.
- Pre-load with the following location Select the specific reason or leave as it for all options to be available on the form.
- Follow up co-ordinator: This is the coordinator/point person for all record created via this form.
- Tip: For a more generic form, leave all options available for selection. For a specific use form, preload as many fields as possible.
- Click on Launch.
Using the form/ Distributing the form
The form is accessed via the URL at the top of the page (See above screenshot).
We suggest you copy this link and save it with a description of the use of this specific form on a document or bookmark it with the name of the bookmark describing what will be capture. Eg. Visitor Follow up Form, Salvation Follow up Form, etc.