Running a 50 limit church gathering on GoDoChurch
This is a quick reference guide to use alongside the GoDoChurch Training given on this topic. You can view the unedited recordings:
- Training #1 Recording
- Training #2 Recording (Preferred if you did not attend a specific training session)
Also reference the Event Module help files if you need more clarity on a specific setting.
Below is the Event Creation Wizard's 6 Steps that you need to go through when you create the event for a church gathering with a limit of 50 adults.
Event Setup - Step 1
- Is Active should be ticked
- Requires registration should be ticked
- Ignore if you are inviting your whole church
- NB. Registration can only open 1 day after event creation.
- Tick Add new Registrants if you want to add everyone that registers for this event to your database. Always keep it ticked for in-house events.
- This is where you add the link to YOUR Google form if you want. This will be included in the Confirmation email sent to members.
- Add images to show on the Online registration page and Mobile app. Use this to convey heart and important info.
- Ignore for this events. Use it for a big conference or paid event.
- Create your ticket types.
- Adult type for adults and kids for kids.
- Bug in System with the Kids registration - Hack: Only use online registration to register kids. Registration closes when limit is reached.
- Remember to add your staff first!!
Set up you Google Form to capture the attendee register.
- You can copy this questionnaire to your Google Drive and adapt it for your church: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SFL9jhrhPPRkjN-0-MNXrnFeKck3ZAeaKoFxdeik8p0/edit?usp=sharing
- Add a 'Temperature Reading' and 'Info Confirmed on Church Service date' column to your responses sheet.
On the Day
- Open up GoDoChurch and sign in the attendees on the Registrants page of the event.
- Then open op the responses sheet of your Google form and verify their answers and add their temperature reading next to their names.
GoDoChurch created this content as a guideline to assist clients. Compliance to the Government regulations as found in the Government Gazette remains the responsibility of the church.